Taxi I survived my trip to NYC shirt

  Martha St Clair I watched the interview last night with the woman who broke this virus, the professor said it is very mild, no need for oxygen and no huge icu hospitalisation. This has been known for 2 week, yet the bandwagon has started, Boris being the cheer leader. They have stopped looking at the scientific evidence. They don't have the data on whether those patients have delta or omicron. Or whether they've been infected with either one before and or the effectiveness of the vaccination or antibodies against the virus. Don’t they have a similar system in China called the social credit system?. Basically points for freedoms. If you comply to the states idea of good behaviour, and do what they want, you keep certain freedoms. It’s all monitored and checked. 

Buy it here: Taxi I survived my trip to NYC shirt

Taxi I survived my trip to NYC s Ladies t-shirt

Comments