Tequila It’s cool I’ve had both my Shots Vintage shirt

 They will be thoroughly vetted fed meals and will have to work the two years to qualify for any benefit claims. Should be a lesson to discourage others to take this way, but they consider this an unfortunate accident. The best is to sink their boat and send them back and lock them up. Hemn Najim how long is this going to go on till there is no more room on our country cos thats what is going to happen and our country will turn into a civil war cos the british people dont want them here and its the goverment that will be to blameHemn Najim yes I agree but this country can't take any more what about our own people living on the streets children go without food we can't get n.h.s treatment home,people don't have none these are our own people we have done enough let alone immigrants that are allowed here over 22.000 boat people have arrived h.aldridge. 

Buy it here: Tequila It’s cool I’ve had both my Shots Vintage shirt

Comments