Why I’m not a republican I’m not greedy and I’m not a traitor shirt

 I know what Chris Packham is really like, and he's a bit of an arrogant bar steward. I do not condone the attack, but it's not hard to understand how he might have made someone angry enough to do it. He's got zero respect for people who live and work in the countryside and he walks all over them. You mean he doesn't condone killing animals for fun. "Doesn't understand country ways" translates to mean "mind your own business. We love watching animals hunted and tortured to death and we're not going to stop". Disgusting, backward neanderthals. It's not all about fox hunting, I'm not exactly a fan of fox hunting myself. Chris Packham interferes in a lot of things. For people who own fish stocks and fishing ponds, and manage stretches of river, cormorants, mink and otters (and now beavers) are not a welcome sight; they will completely wipe out an entire fishery in a single season. 

Buy it here: Why I’m not a republican I’m not greedy and I’m not a traitor shirt

Why I'm not a republican I'm not greedy and I'm not a traitor s Sweater

Comments