I myself am entirely made of flaws stiched together with good intentions shirt

 She says if she is separated from her kids then they will not be in a stable situation but surely the very fact that she has taken them to an Islamic war camp has already put them in an unstable situation that is far worse than going back to the uk? The mother, I don't know she decided to go out there, so its her own fault if she is blocked from coming back. If she was allowed back it should only be to a secure unit and the children taken away. The children are allowed back, she'll only accept a package deal to come with them. If those kids are left out there, it's due to the atrocious decisions of their mother yet again. She should send her children back to her mother, and let her mother raise them. She made some very irresponsible choices and has to face them now, but the children are innocent in all this. I agree with the statement make by the government. 

Buy it here: I myself am entirely made of flaws stiched together with good intentions shirt
​​​​​​​

Comments